[quagga-dev 524] Re: Question about ospf_network_match_iface function

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Fri Dec 5 14:11:01 GMT 2003

I have committed a cleanup to ospf_network_match_iface.
I believe the semantics are the same, but there is an ifdef (untested)
that can be enabled to avoid matching p2p interfaces unless the
destination also falls within the same prefix.

I've tested on NetBSD/i386 with real ppp and Ethernet.  As usual,
please let me know if I've broken anything.

PS: I received a report that the exampledir patches broke compilation
on FreeBSD 5.1, but the problem was generic (autoconf quoting error
for case when --sysconfdir is not specified).  I committed a fix, and
the reporter confirmed that it's ok now.

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com>