[quagga-dev 421] repeated bgpd hangs

Lennert Buytenhek buytenh at gnu.org
Fri Nov 7 10:39:37 GMT 2003

Hi,

bgpd keeps hanging every few days.  All peerings are dropped, and
telnetting to the bgpd port doesn't give any output at all.  It's done
that about once every three days for the few months we have it running.

I've seen this bug since zebra 0.93b (first version I tried.)  In fact,
I downgraded this box to zebra to make sure it wasn't just a quagga
problem.  quagga 0.96.3 has the exactly the same problem.

This in on a box with about 15 peerings, one eBGP and 14 iBGP.

Has this been fixed in 0.96.4?

I'd be happy to run debug patches.

cheers,
Lennert