[quagga-dev 497] ospfAreaLsaCksumSum not implemented?

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Mon Nov 24 14:07:43 GMT 2003

Hello

I would like to see the OSPF LSA-Checksum like on Cisco routers to
verify that the routers have the same view of our network but it seems
that this feature is not implemented.
Is that true? (can it work without? :-)) Is there anything compareable?

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller