[quagga-dev 243] quagge code and etags

Amit Kucheria akucheria at metricsystems.com
Tue Sep 16 17:56:20 BST 2003

Hi,

I tried tagging the code using etags. But the DEFUN macros seem to be
freaking out etags.

etags seems to have an option to specify custom regexp to tag. Has
anybody figured out how to use etags with the quagga code? My regex
knowledge is very basic, hence I am unable to think of how to do it
right away.

Thanks.

Regards,
Amit

--
     .| Amit Kucheria                       |.
   ...| Wireless Systems Engineer           |...