[quagga-dev 1041] Re: [quagga-users 1696] TCP MD5 for BGP and Linux

Rick Payne rickp at rossfell.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 15:33:39 BST 2004

--On Friday, April 16, 2004 3:55 pm +0300 Hasso Tepper <hasso at estpak.ee>
wrote:

> Don't ask from me why it is done this way etc. It's not my work. I
> only updated kernel patch (original was against 2.4.16) written by
> Rick Payne.

I have updated patches for both 2.4.x and 2.6.x that use the crypto
infrastructure which is neater than including its own md5 implementation.
I'll try and get them up on sourceforge in the next week. If anyone needs
them sooner, drop me an e-mail.

The thing that really needs fixing is the quagga cli so the preload hackery
can go away. The preload hack was done by David Schwartz (to give credit to
the right person).

Rick