[quagga-dev 1080] Re: point-to-point patch

Andrew J. Schorr aschorr at telemetry-investments.com
Tue Apr 27 16:07:02 BST 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 03:20:41PM +0300, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> I read only briefly patch and IMHO it makes sense. My understanding
> about topic might not be good as well, as I never used Quagga with
> PtP interfaces myself. No time to test it though, because I have no
> time for Quagga until end of May.
>
> Anyway, any test reports from users having problems and/or using PtP
> interfaces are most needed.

Yes, feedback from other testers would be great, particularly for the ospfd
code (which had the most changes).

Also, I have made a couple of minor tweaks (impacting only ripd) to improve
support for /31 netmasks on PtP links (as in RFC 3021); I will post if people
are interested.

Thanks,
Andy

P.S. I realize my patch did not include ChangeLog and NEWS entries, I can
post those as needed...