[quagga-dev 1096] Vtysh compilation.

Laurent de Moussac moussac at free.fr
Wed Apr 28 23:19:15 BST 2004

What exactly does quagga need in libreadline to be able to compile with
vtysh?
I have a Suse 8.1 SLES, and I cannot compile quagga with vtysh enabled. It
says it cannot find the library libreadline.
However, I have the library in /lib. I suspect it is looking for a special
version of the library in a particular place, but I don't know which one.
Has anybody already had this problem ?

Laurent
PS : On FreeBSD, it compiles.