[quagga-dev 1385] Bounty for netlink/zebra desync problem

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Fri Aug 6 02:21:28 BST 2004

Hello,

The issue with Zebra being desynchronized from kernel because of lost
netlink messages is really causing issues for me.

To help expedite this, I'll put 250$ bounty on the fix.

Fix should include:
* automatic detection that message was lost and resynchronizing
* a way to initiate resync manually, whether by signal or command-line

This should be for *both* routing messages and interface IP address
changes.

--
Alex Pilosov    | DSL, Colocation, Hosting Services
President       | alex at pilosoft.com    (800) 710-7031