[quagga-dev 1407] Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration of Quagga (OSPF)

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Sat Aug 14 04:28:01 BST 2004

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004, Matt Brown wrote:

> Hope this helps.

hmmm.. what's this shr-uni interface? And why do you get both shr-uni
and eth0 come up when you bring up your wifi link? Are the two
related somehow?

Also, can you redo, but with 'debug zebra kernel' set in the zebra
daemon (and logging to syslog like the rest)?

Also, could I see 'show interface' from zebra, and 'show ip ospf
interface' before and after each state change?

> Regards

We don't know who it was that discovered water, but we're pretty sure
that it wasn't a fish.
 	-- Marshall McLuhan