[quagga-dev 1413] Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration of Quagga (OSPF)

Matt Brown matt at mattb.net.nz
Mon Aug 16 04:48:26 BST 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 17:27, Paul Jakma wrote:

> Try the attached patch against 0.96.5. It's a quick hack[1], only
> compile tested and I'm tired so it probably wont work.. but if it
> runs i'd be interested in same kernel<->zebra and zebra<->ospfd debug
> output as well as zebra and ospfd interface command output
> before/after each state change for the restart and rename case.

It breaks :( See the URL below for the output
http://www.wand.net.nz/~mglb1/quagga-patched-output

If I get a chance later today I'll see if I can make head or tail of why
it isn't working. I've never looked at the quagga/zebra source before
however so my contribution may not be too helpful!

Regards

--
Matt Brown
Email:	matt at mattb.net.nz