[quagga-dev 1431] Re: questions

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Mon Aug 23 21:32:23 BST 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Li, Qing wrote:

> I ran the "autoconf" command and got the following errors:
>
> configure.ac:13: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
> configure.ac:14: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
> configure.ac:73: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
>
> The version of "autoconf" is 2.53.

Some or all of your auto* tools are out of date. That said, it might
still work. Do you have a configure script? Can you run it?

Your best bet is to get a CVS snapshot from quagga.net, which should
in theory have the build system files already created and hence not
require you to have any auto* tools installed, or if you have them
installed not care what version.

Browser's cookie is corrupted -- someone's been nibbling on it.