[quagga-dev 1440] Re: Thoughts about vtysh

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Sat Aug 28 18:11:34 BST 2004

Paul Jakma wrote:
> > 2) Bugzilla #104. Bring vty related commands into vtysh. It gives users
> > the way to configure vty related stuff in all daemons at once (like
> > other similar stuff in vtysh -log config etc). But does it make sense
> > really?
>
> No it doesnt.

Users seem to think opposite (there is bugreport, you see ;), although I
agree that it will be somewhat confusing. If I will go to do it, this
should be documented with very bold text as well. And we have already quite
confusing "password ..." and "enable password ..." lines in vtysh.

--
Hasso Tepper
Elion Enterprises Ltd.