[quagga-dev 808] RV: New UML tool available: Virtual Network User Mode Linux (VNUML)

David Fernández david at dit.upm.es
Mon Jan 26 12:01:12 GMT 2004

Hello,

See below the announcement of VNUML tool we have just sent to
User-Mode-Linux list.

This tool can be very useful for people that want to make experiments
with network scenarios made of several hosts and zebra/quagga routers
using just one linux machine. In fact, I remember some months ago
people asked about such a tool on the zebra list.

By the way, this is the tool we have used to develop and test the
quagga's route-server patch that Jose L. Rubio recently posted.

Let us know if you find it useful and send us feedback to the mail
address specified in the announcement.

Best regards,
David Fernandez & Fermin Galán
Technical University of Madrid