[quagga-dev 1337] Re: ospfd dies -- bug in ospf_spf_consider_nexthop

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Thu Jul 1 17:09:02 BST 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Andrew J. Schorr wrote:

> I don't think the ternary expression is accomplishing anything there.
> How is that different from:
>
>   (NEXT) = (THIS)->next;
>
> ?

that's probably just as good yes ;)

i've been fiddling with a whole bunch of ways of trying to make
LIST_LOOP safe, as I have a bit of code here where i'm using
LISTNODE_DETACH/ATTACH to move a listnode from one list to another.
Somehow that convulated way of saying above got stuck in there.

That approach at least should work. if it's worth doing i can do the
search and replace.

 	warning: do not ever send email to spam at dishone.st
Fortune:
Graduate life: It's not just a job.  It's an indenture.