[quagga-dev 1368] Re: Possible memory leak for self-originated opaque LSAs

gunnar.stigen at axxessit.no gunnar.stigen at axxessit.no
Tue Jul 27 11:44:08 BST 2004

Your proposal (to NOT null out the lsa ref. pointer) before "calling
free_opaque_info_per_id"
is just what I have tested out in my target system. No stability problems
detected.
So the solution is simply to remove the statement oipi->lsa = NULL;

- Gunnar

Paul Jakma <paul at clubi.ie>
Sent by: quagga-dev-bounces at lists.quagga.net
09.07.2004 14:35