[quagga-dev 1371] recent ospfd silently exiting?

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Tue Jul 27 13:12:27 BST 2004

I updated sources yesterday, after this patchset (cvsps):

PatchSet 576
Date: 2004/07/26 20:27:51
Author: paul
Branch: HEAD
Tag: (none)
Log:
2004-07-26 Paul Jakma <paul at dishone.st>

        * configure.ac: reenable tests/Makefile
        * tests/Makefile.am: automake file for tests dir
        * tests/.cvsignore: update

Members:
        configure.ac:1.57->1.58
        tests/.cvsignore:1.2->1.3
        tests/Makefile.am:INITIAL->1.1

Twice now ospfd has silently exited; the system still has the routes
(showing a lack of keepalive and cleanup in zebra/ospfd connection!),
and there are no log messages.  I've attached gdb to the restarted
process now.  This is on NetBSD/i386 1.6.2 with two ethernets and ppp.
There are some ASE routes, but no opaque lsas AFAIK.

Looking at the cvsps output, this is the only thing that looks
complicated enough to cause trouble:

PatchSet 567