[quagga-dev 1374] Re: recent ospfd silently exiting?

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Tue Jul 27 18:40:45 BST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Greg Troxel wrote:

> I skimmed ospf_ls_upd_queue_send, and it doesn't seem to be modifying
> update.

It doesnt, but it calls ospf_make_ls_upd() which does. That list loop
is bogus.. sigh, by time ospf_ls_upd_queue_send() returns list most
likely will be empty.

(unless you have a giant area and a router with so many OSPF active
links that its router-lsas are > MTU, which will never be sent, in
which case LSA will remain on LSA list forever as things stand.).

> I'm going to make clean and rebuild and see if that helps.

err... cvs update first - just fixed it i think.

"Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
no conclusion can be drawn from them."
(By Joseph L. Brothers, Linux/PowerPC Project)