[quagga-dev 1319] Re: libtool support about to be added

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Wed Jun 30 16:11:34 BST 2004

While trying this out, I found something curious: All/most of daemons
(besides zebra) build most of their .os into a library, and all but
ospfd do not install this library.

Can anyone explain why these libraries exist?  Does anyone use them?
It seems that the ospf one should not be installed, and probably the
library should not even be built, since the link line for ospfd
doesn't use it, instead putting

ospfd_SOURCES = \
        ospf_main.c $(libospf_a_SOURCES)

I'm hesitant to change this without understanding why it's there, but
I'd like to make libospf "noinst_" (to avoid installing it).

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com>