[quagga-dev 1884] Re: Zebra Ospfd and bgpd is dieing

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Mon Nov 15 16:18:54 GMT 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Andrew J. Schorr wrote:

> OK, I committed it.
>
> Is there any reason for show_memory_vty() and the various struct memory_list
> arrays (such as memory_list_lib, memory_list_bgp) to be global and
> not static?

If its not called outside of that file...

Note that --enable-gcc-ultra-verbose should warn about global but
not externally referenced functions. One of the "we should fix at
some stage" things i was referrring to. Feel free ;)

> -Andy
>
> P.S. Why does isisd/modified/memory.c exist?

Good question..

If you cannot in the long run tell everyone what you have been doing,
your doing was worthless.
 		-- Edwim Schrodinger