[quagga-dev 1539] Re: struct ip byte order, ospfd frags cleanup.

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Mon Sep 27 14:05:46 BST 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Vincent Jardin wrote:

> ok

actually, just realised, I should move the ip header  host<->syscall
function to generic code, but where? lib/sockopt.c? It's related to
IP_HDRINCL sockopt, but massaging struct ip byte order itself isnt
quite a sockopt thing (but it'd be silly to put it in a new file..)

any ideas?

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.  Hate me because I'm beautiful, smart
and rich."
-- Calvin Keegan