[quagga-dev 3102] Re: Crosscompiling Quagga

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Sun Apr 3 14:10:59 BST 2005

Claus Klein wrote:
> with this patch configure works,
> but there are errors while compiling with ulibc?

I tried uclibc as well yesterday and hadn't any problem. I didn't have any
other libraries (readline, net-snmp) linked against uclibc though, so I
couldn't test snmp support and vtysh.

> see too http://bugs.uclibc.org/view.php?id=149

Thanks for info. Patch gave me hint how this one AC_TRY_RUN case should be
solved. Fix is commited to the HEAD. Andrew, can you test just in case
whether this test still catches broken CMSG_FIRSTHDR macro?

If noone else will look at this snmp part, I will do it later. But I would
be very glad if someone more familiar with auto* would look at it.

--
Hasso Tepper
Elion Enterprises Ltd.