[quagga-dev 3118] Re: list loop cleanup/audit

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Tue Apr 5 16:38:55 BST 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Hasso Tepper wrote:

> This prints warning every time linklist.h is included. The point
> would be to print the warning is deprecated macros is used.

How do you that? It's preprocessor :( - i have a sneaking suspicion
gcc's attribute deprecated doesnt work on macros..

> I don't like to see changes _not_ related to the listloop cleanup
> already in huge patch.

Ah, as the ChangeLog says its cleanup + basic audit.

I'm not going through /every/ list loop in the source twice.

> For example last chunk in the ospf6d/ospf6_abr.c.

That's a fairly obvious cleanup, and is correct, AFAICT.

> Btw, see HACKING, -p is recommended to use with diff.

Oops ;)

I'm still trying to figure out how to adjust my CVS aliases to suit
ssh.

You have many friends and very few living enemies.