[quagga-dev 3123] Re: Crosscompiling Quagga

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Wed Apr 6 14:53:49 BST 2005

  There is one more AC_TRY_RUN, but this doesn't bite me as Linux user, but it
  will affect *BSD users probably. It's used if system isn't linux, solaris 6
  or 8 (what a combination? ;P) or irix and kernel interface method is
  checked using this. Greg, can you look at it?

Will try to do so when I have time.  I would think there would be a
AC_TRY_RUN macro variant that also takes a cross-compiling default.

In this case, it's about choosing the kernel routing method.  One
approach is to set this to use the routing socket by default, and code
in other places that use ioctl.  The other is to test for .h instead
with AC_TRY_COMPILE.

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com>