[quagga-dev 3150] bug in Routing IPv4 using IS-IS ?
Yossi.Boaron at veraznetworks.com
Mon Apr 11 14:03:57 BST 2005
Please correct me if I'm wrong,
The SPF is build periodically (by running the 'isis_run_spf' function)
'isis_route_validate' function is called after the SPF calculated. this function send 'route add' or 'route delete' messages to the ZEBRA process and set the flags field.
Assuming the following secnario :
1. ISIS discover new route and update ZEBRA process (route flag set to ISIS_ROUTE_FLAG_ACTIVE)
2. after a while the ISIS process discover that the route don't exist anymore.
3. before sending route delete message to ZEBRA process ISIS process verifies that the route is synced (the #define ISIS_ROUTE_FLAG_ZEBRA_SYNC 0x01 is up in the flag field)
4. the flag ISIS_ROUTE_FLAG_ZEBRA_SYNC is never set.
5. the result the route don't deleted from ZEBRA.
in file ISIS_ZEBRA.c function :
isis_zebra_route_add_ipv4 (struct prefix *prefix,
struct isis_route_info *route_info)
after the writen function is called
' writen (zclient->sock, stream->data, stream_get_endp (stream)); '
add the following line
'SET_FLAG (route_info->flag, ISIS_ROUTE_FLAG_ZEBRA_SYNC);'
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Quagga-dev