[quagga-dev 3592] Re: quagga MRIB (from MBGP/IPv4 Multicast)

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Fri Aug 19 19:20:57 BST 2005

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, David Lamparter wrote:

> 2. kick myself to reading the quagga source and add MRIB support
>
> Am I overlooking something? Comments? Advice from quagga gurus,
> especially for 2., would be greatly appreciated. :D

I'd strongly encourage 2 :).

There is very basic support for multiple tables, see 'vrt_table()'.

I'm not a multicast guru but I would keen to offer what advice is
needed on Quagga internals in order to see multicast support added.

> David Lamparter
>

> P.S.: is there a request procedure for zebra per-daemon stuff?
> (LOG_*, tcp port, etc) ... might need one for [q]pim[sm]d

Yes, email this list with diff.

There are bugs and then there are bugs.  And then there are bugs.
-- Karl Lehenbauer