[quagga-dev 3616] Re: bgp assegment cleanup

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Sun Aug 28 15:37:40 BST 2005

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Paul Jakma wrote:

> http://hibernia.jakma.org/~paul/patches/quagga-bgpd-segment-cleanup.diff

Updated, comes with seperate unit test now too (which it passes).

Does anyone have objection to this once I add unit tests for
prepend/append/as-checks? (And gutted it a bit: eg
aspath_prepend_one_as and aspath_prepend_asns). ???

The more abstract assegment struct is far more comprehensible and
easier to work with than the (recurring) parsing of data done
currently - least to me ;)

I have hardly ever known a mathematician who was capable of reasoning.
 		-- Plato