[quagga-dev 3876] Re: New version of the mkzebradirs-compress patch

Paul Jakma Paul.Jakma at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 7 11:51:36 GMT 2005

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Pedro Andrés Aranda Gutiérrez wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Following Paul's comments, I have updated the match. I hope the comments
> help to better understand everything.

Ah thanks.

alloca() possibly shouldn't be used though. XMALLOC_TMP again.

Thanks for pointing out that that buffer in docommand is allocated on
the stack. ;). The filespec also already honours %Y.%m it seems - i
hadn't noticed.

Regarding the command, grep for 'DEFUN' in bgp_dump.c. All that's needed
probably is to add ALIASES for all the positive forms of the commands
that have a PATH in their spec, with an additional 'compress' argument.
Then extend bgp_dump_set to take a flag.

Fancy giving that a go? Otherwise I'll do it if you test it.

> Regards,

thanks!

--paulj