[quagga-dev 3515] Quagga and long AS prefixes?

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Wed Jun 15 13:41:52 BST 2005

Hi

This is just FYI that RIPE announced to do some buffer overflow
tests (*eg*) tomorrow. For unknown reasons they did not include
Quagga in the list of pretested routers so I hope there will be
no problems :-)

bye,

-christian-

---------------------- quoted --------------------
As part of our AS-set stuffing experiments (announced, including links
to in-depth information, in [1]), we will be announcing unusually large
AS-sets tomorrow, Thursday 16 June.

The prefixes involved will be 84.205.73.0/24 and 84.205.89.0/24, both
orignating in AS12654. The AS-sets will consist of AS12654 repeated n
times, thus the paths will look like 12654 {12654, 12654, ..., 12654}.
No other AS numbers will be used. The values of n we will use are 25,
50, 75 and 100.

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller