[quagga-dev 3785] Re: Solaris logical interface handling bug

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Thu Nov 3 11:35:11 GMT 2005

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Alexander Gall wrote:

> BTW, I have compiled the 20051102 snapshot with the patch
> <http://hibernia.jakma.org/~paul/patches/quagga-zebra-solaris-0.99.diff>,

> logical interfaces.  Do I need another patch to get the new
> behaviour?

Try fetching a fresh copy of the above. It should apply against this
morning's CVS snapshot.

I have no idea if it compiles though, or whether it will work. But if
it does, it might fix the netmask problem ;).

Nature makes boys and girls lovely to look upon so they can be
tolerated until they acquire some sense.
 		-- William Phelps