[quagga-dev 3833] BGP flow-spec draft and Linux route realms

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Nov 12 04:09:59 GMT 2005

Has anyone taken a look at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-idr-flow-spec-03.txt

It looks like Juniper has implemented this in 7.4 (I can't find anything
about Cisco having this yet).

Also, I sent a patch a while back that added Linux route realm setting
to BGP, and someone else sent one around the same time that seemed to be
a little better received, but neither seems to be in current Quagga
sources.  Is this something that it is felt needs more work (if so,
what?), or is it just not something the Quagga devs aren't really
interested in?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>