[quagga-dev 3637] Re: 0.98.5 release MDK getuid ? partially OK as root ?

jdx jdx at fr.oleane.com
Fri Sep 9 15:59:45 BST 2005

Hi,
Thanks for your explanations  :
as I said on Zebra list (about Fedora)
I solution partially the problems
by running as root.

In a word, it seems just less problems when operating as root !
(except bad-written conf.files ... ;-)

I'm sorry not to give more time to your detailed answer
before the week-end (better on Monday).

Thansk to all of many answers and help I already found
by reading Zebra and Quagga mailing list.

Have a good WE..
jdx