[quagga-dev 3695] Re: BGP distribution into OSPF / next-hop is dropped?

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Thu Sep 29 17:53:22 BST 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Joe Rhett wrote:

> To avoid full distribution tables on memory-constrained systems.

Specifically, R2?

Well the standard answer here is to replace those systems with a
platform for which memory is dirt-cheap, cough
$commodity-platform-of-your-choice + Quagga cough.

;)

> Don't look at me, I just inherited this problem and I'm trying to
> find a workable solution.

I'll have a look, but i'm debugging SPF in CVS at moment.

I would rather be a serf in a poor man's house and be above ground than
reign among the dead.
 		-- Achilles, "The Odessey", XI, 489-91