[quagga-dev 4339] Re: Want help on Quagga development

Vincent Jardin vincent.jardin at 6wind.com
Fri Aug 25 22:37:16 BST 2006

Hi,

There are not into the TODO file, but they could be :) , you can start
some developments arround:
  - PIM
  - BGMP (more simple, but no references)
  - DVMRP
Just choose one to start with.

You can use the pimsd or mrouted (DVMRP) as references.

These multicast routing protocols are missing into the Open source
Quagga's framework.

Regards,
  Vincent