[quagga-dev 3951] Re: point-to-point interfaces on linux/ospf

J.J. Krabbendam jkrabbendam at aimsys.nl
Fri Feb 17 13:28:39 GMT 2006

Paul Jakma wrote:

> Hi Jaap,
>
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, J.J. Krabbendam wrote:
>
>> Sorry for sending two messages, but I had trouble with my mail and I
>> thought that I lost the first one. Anyway, I was able to have full
>> adjacencies over the point to point links now. I use
>> setsockop_ifindex() and pktinfo code based on
>> zebra/irdp_packet.c:send_packet
>

> Care to send in a diff of your changes?
>
> regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Paul,

Actually, my kludge worked and it was good enough to have multiple
parallel p2p links get adjacencies, however it broke other things so I
have to look into that and I think that it will take some time.

Regards,
Jaap Krabbendam.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and is believed to be clean