[quagga-dev 4149] Re: OSPFD and MTU Mismatch

Simon Talbot simont at nse.co.uk
Tue May 23 11:53:37 BST 2006

Sorry folks, please ignore last message -- just realised I was looking
at my old source tree,

Simon

Simon Talbot MEng, ACGI
(Chief Engineer)
Tel: 0845 6440972
Fax: 0845 6440971

*** Voxige - The Voice over Broadband People http://www.voxige.com ***

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are private

and confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient(s), you must not read, copy or use the information
contained in any way. If you receive this email or any attachments in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and destroy any copy you
have of it.

We accept no responsibility for any loss or damages whatsoever arising
in any way from receipt or use of this e-mail or any attachments. This
e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on our
behalf, nor do its comments reflect our corporate views or policies.