[quagga-dev 4429] Syntax check patch

Oliver Hookins ohookins at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 01:47:31 BST 2006

Hi Paul,

here is the syntax check patch taking into account the comments you made
on my first attempt. Some notes:

* I've changed the change log to separately credit the original author
and myself.
* The option is now uniformly -C rather than a mix of cases (I must
admit that was originally just laziness on my part)

* I couldn't see any difference in formatting/spacing between files that
you mentioned so I haven't changed that aspect.
* I have tested the behaviour on each daemon with success. The good
thing is that running a config check doesn't interrupt the operation of
an already running daemon, however they still try (and fail) to grab the
  TCP socket, because this happens before the config parsing is done. It
doesn't seem to have any ill effect but maybe you'll think it wise to
move opening the socket until after the config parsing?

Regards,
Oliver Hookins