[quagga-dev 4358] Re: Quagga 0.99.3 compile on OpenBSD 3.8

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Wed Sep 13 13:10:01 BST 2006

I looked in NetBSD-current and found that while RTM_OLD{ADD,DEL} are
defined, the kernel never generates them.

I've applied your second patch to my working area and will commit it
after compile testing; there's no need for an OS-specific define here
and testing for the symbol will work if other systems drop the define.

BTW your patch is reversed; one should send the output of 'diff -u
kernel_socket.c.orig kernel_socket.c' after saving the original.  Or
edit in emacs and ^X v = after setting 'diff -u' in .cvsrc (and maybe
diff-switches to -u).

Thanks for sending the fix; please send any more that are needed for OpenBSD.

--

    Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com>