[quagga-dev 4377] Re: bgpd printf size_t warning

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Wed Sep 20 16:07:27 BST 2006

  I guess I'm a bit uncertain about whether our C99 requirement really
  means the whole C99 standard (including library functions), or perhaps
  was more focused on compiler features...

So the question is really what features platforms we want quagga to
work on have.  It would seem goofy for Solaris 9 not to support
virtually all of C99, but there's no "Solaris (or anything else) is
never goofy" axiom....

I'm ambivalent here; the cast to unsigned long isn't bothersome.

--

    Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com>