[quagga-dev 5010] Re: 0.99.8 & FreeBSD compilation

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Thu Aug 2 12:28:39 BST 2007

     We have troubles compiling 0.99.8 on FreeBSD. The configure script
  fails to detect openpam.h (which is present in /usr/include/security)
  becase pam_types.h should be included. Would You please fix that?

Is that required by openpam, or the general pam spec, or just needed on
FreeBSD?  I'm not sure if we should just add a test for pam_types.h
first, and then make the openpam.h test include that if present, or
something else.  Do you have a patch for configure.ac that you think
addresses this?