[quagga-dev 4602] debugging code...help required

prachi gaikwad prachi.gaikwad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:57:57 GMT 2007

We have to provide point to multipoint multicast as an extension to existing
LDP
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mpls/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-01.txt

--Label Distribution Protocol Extensions for Point-to-Multipoint and
Multipoint-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths.

. since we are using zMPLS(zMPLS supports LDP) we would like to know how to
debug the existing code...can we insert ' printf ()' statements in
code...??? also where will the output of such statements be logged...

since most of the code is based on zebra routing software.......

we would also like to know how we can understand the exact flow of code as
in which functions get called when..we have studied the code for zMPLS but
some suggestions on this would be of great help..

thank you,
regards,
Prachi