[quagga-dev 4619] Re: bgpd lost a route

Andrew J. Schorr aschorr at telemetry-investments.com
Fri Mar 9 20:23:56 GMT 2007

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 04:58:28PM +0000, Paul Jakma wrote:
> Urg. It's the same bug you hit in November, and fixed (commit on
> 2006-11-28). But we missed the same race with externally driven route
> delete/add. So it needs similar fix in update_{main,rsclient},
> something like:

Yes, that looks about right, but for some reason your patch won't
apply to my tree:

Hunk #1 FAILED at 1742.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1761.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 1992.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 2013.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 2035.
5 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file bgpd/bgp_route.c.rej

Perhaps a white space problem -- could you possibly attach the patch in
a separate file?

Thanks,
Andy