[quagga-dev 5139] Re: OSPF on parallel Unnumbered PPP links

Marko Vaupotic marko.vaupotic at iskrasistemi.si
Tue Nov 27 08:20:00 GMT 2007

Daniel Hi

We have been struggling to figure out a solution for our network System
management and have come across this post. The things that you are mentioning
are exactly what we are also looking at. We too want to design a network system
where expansion and configuration will be as simple as possible (and we also
will have huge numbers of ptp links, which in some cases could be routed in a
parallel way).
I would like to ask you for any news regarding the progress on this topic.
Were you able to get any outsourcing on the patch (like Andrew purposed)?

Best Regards

Marko