[quagga-dev 5121] Re: MD5 Patch

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Sun Oct 28 22:49:46 GMT 2007

On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 01:18 -0700, Sargun Dhillon wrote:
> I have attached an MD5 patch which requires a configure opt. This uses
> the Kernel's md5 signature stuff. use 2.6.20+. Please try -- thanks.

	I've looked at your patch and I see that it has a number of my comments
and code in place, so it appears to derived from the
"quagga_md5_bsd_linux_v8.diff" patch on my site, which was, in turn,
based on the "quagga_md5_bsd_linux_v7.diff" patch posted on Leigh
Brown's site.

	That's all cool...  Could you detail out any changes you have
contributed to it or made to it?  I've been looking, casually, at the
changes necessary for the autoconf stuff, while hoping someone else
would step up to the plate.

	Mike