[quagga-dev 5304] Re: how to communicate with quagga daemons?

huhao huhao at is.iscas.ac.cn
Wed Apr 16 08:56:00 BST 2008

hi Emmanuel

I have read your mail.Your advice is to open a TCP session with the quagga daemons in my C program and send my command or configuration through the session, is  that right?

I know CLI or vtysh, but all my programs should be run  automatically in background,which means I can't type commands in command line.

Thanks so much for your advice,I will see how quagga daemons communicate in TCP session.  I will show you any progress.

Hope to hear from you all for more instructions.

Best regards
HuHao

From: Emmanuel Vize <emmanuel.vize at 6wind.com>
Date:  Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:51:31 +0200