[quagga-dev 5316] Re: Help with bgp_mplsvpn

James R. Leu jleu at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 25 14:34:17 BST 2008

I believe the contents of bgp_mplsvpn.c is just encode/decode for the
NLRI associated with RFC 2547.   I do not think there is any
state or configuration behind it yet.  In other words, you cannot
create a MPLS/BGP VPN with quagga at this time.  If you are interesting
in working on extending this functionality I encourage you to join the
mpls-linux-devel mailing list and I can help you get up to speed with the
MPLS infrastructure that has been added as part of quagga-mpls.

http://mpls-linux.sf.net/