[quagga-dev 6253] quagga & mpls

Pali pali.spacek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:06:48 GMT 2008

Hi,
may I ask someone? On FAQ page [1] is written about Quagga-MPLS:

*Q: Does Quagga support mpls or gmpls ?
A: Sadly, mpls support for Quagga is very outdated, patches seem not to be
maintained for a long time. Additional information about mpls and Linux is
here. *

My question: Is there any fundamental problem with quagga and mpls ? I can
contribute to some work for next one and half years and threat it as my
university project. Any suggestions, what should be usable ?

Thank you

== links ==
http://wiki.quagga.net/index.php/Main/FAQ#QQuestions10
--
Ak si prajes aby som cital tvoj mail do 5 min, tak napis do predmetu X5.
mobil << 0903 48 47 40 >> icq << 309458351 >>