[quagga-dev 6305] Re: Per-Prefix MRAI timer and path-damping in Quagga 0.99.10

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Mon Dec 22 18:56:59 GMT 2008

Hi Mattia,

Did you get any replies about this yet?  It sounds like fantastic work!

I believe the Quagga project is converting to Git revision control
system.  One of the advantages of Git is that it was designed to enable
distributed development, the Linux kernel is one example of this.

Have you considered setting up a public Git repository, for interested
parties to pull your patches from?  I believe this would make keeping up
to mainstream Quagga development easier for you, and it would also make
it easier for Quagga developers to try out your patches.

Regards,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Jackson