[quagga-dev 5515] Re: ospf network command w.r.t unnumberd interfaces

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at transmode.se
Sun Jun 22 14:34:17 BST 2008

Once I stopped to think a little I realized we already have i/f's that
must be unknown to OSPF.

So this leaves me with impl. 'ip ospf area' subcommand or
adding PtP with the 'network x/y area 0' command once the
remote network is known. This last one appears a bit tricky, seems
like I need to count the remote networks. When the first instance
of a particular remote network appears I need the do a 'network x/y area 0'
and when the last interface to a particular remote network goes down/is removed
I need to do 'no network x/y area 0'

  Jocke