[quagga-dev 5519] Re: ospf network command w.r.t unnumberd interfaces

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at transmode.se
Sun Jun 22 16:14:49 BST 2008

Thanks, I read this as the 10.0.1.1 IF/network is announced on every node and
this is a local if/network that should not be known outside the node so I guess
I can't use this method.

Looking some more at ospf_network_run() there is a call to ospf_if_is_configured()
I think this call will be a problem when you have more that one unnumbered PtP link
between 2 nodes. Once the first link has made it into OSPF, the second will be stopped
by ospf_if_is_configured() as it will match the first interface.
Perhaps ospf_if_is_configured can be replaced by a call to ospf_if_table_lookup()?

       Jocke