[quagga-dev 5953] To Paul J.

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Tue Sep 16 14:07:40 BST 2008

All my mails to your address are rejected with:

  paul at clubi.ie
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<paul at hibernia.jakma.org>:
    host mailbag.netsource.ie [212.17.32.59]: 550-host not in relay list
    550-Netsource customers should note that this happens only when you are not connected
    550-up through us, either thorugh dialup or broadband connection
    550-|Please use your local SMTP server
    550-If you're getting this as part of a bounce, its probably because the domain
    550-you are trying to send to is pointing to our mail servers but has not yet been configured on them
    550-Spammers should go away
    550 relaying to <paul at hibernia.jakma.org> prohibited by administrator

Not sure were the problem is, but I think it is in you end.

 Jocke